Scheduling your COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) is working hard to get all available doses of the vaccine to Arizonans at state sites, county sites, medical facilities, and long-term care facilities.
Download this guide for scheduling your vaccine appointment from ADHS for step-by-step instructions on how to create an account and schedule a vaccine appointment.
Whether you’re just getting started, or gearing up for your second shot, here are a few tips to help you navigate the vaccination appointment process.
Schedule your appointment
To check eligibility, find locations, and make an appointment, visit azdhs.gov/findvaccine, or you can call the ADHS vaccine hotline at 480-573-0332 TTY: 711; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., daily. Make sure you wait for a representative to help you schedule an appointment.
Cost: You will be able to get the vaccine for $0.
Appointments are required to be vaccinated at any (point of dispensing) site.
Tips for making a COVID-19 vaccination appointment online:
1. Zoom in on the map to view vaccine providers and locations on the left.
2. Choose a location to check for available appointments.
3. Follow location directions on how to register.
4. If no appointments are available at the location you’ve selected, you can go back and check other locations.
5. If you’re unable to secure an appointment, continue to check back, as more appointments and locations are becoming available.
Need your second shot?
If you’ve already received your first dose, please be sure to schedule your second dose by following the email instructions you should have received a few days after your first appointment. If you did not receive a follow-up email, please contact the site where you received your first vaccination to learn how to register for the second dose. If you do not have access to your first vaccination site, visit your county’s health department website.
Bring these items with you:
1. Your appointment confirmation email
2. Identification: a form of ID, which can be a state-issued ID
3. A face covering to wear when visiting the vaccination site
For more COVID-19 support, visit azblue.com/coronavirus or call us at 1-877-324-2227 TTY: 711. We’re here to help.
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual’s physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual’s particular health plan.
Last Updated: 2/26/2021